For pricing information for the Thornhill Hotel please phone us on 01253 346496 or alternatively, click here to contact us.
Conditions of Booking
1. All accommodation is offered subject to availability at time of receipt of deposit, and at the tariff’s applicable according to season.
2. Meal times are pre-arranged and no allowance can be made for meals not taken.
3. Rooms must be vacated by 10.00 am on day of departure.
4. The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for loss of guests’ property unless handed in for safe custody.
5. Accounts must be paid before departure and cheques will only be accepted if prior arrangements have been made with the proprietor to allow for bank clearance.
6. In the event of any cancellation or curtailment, should the accommodation not be Re-let, the lead person making the Booking will be liable to pay for the total cost as per the reservation, less an allowance for food and service. Deposits are not refundable but will be deductible from any claim for compensation arising out of any cancellation or curtailment of the contract.
7. If the deposit has been paid using a credit card authorised account number, then any payment due, owing to cancellation, will also be made on this same account number by the proprietor.
8. The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is part to that contract cause any detriment to the well being or comfort of other guests.
9. When booking your holiday you are entering into a legally binding contract and it is recommended that you take out holiday insurance cover.
10. Payments made by debit and credit cards are subject to a 2.5% charge.
Lost keys are charged at £25.00 per set which, the “Party Leader” agrees that such payments may be taken direct from the credit / debit card if supplied to pay the deposit, without any further permission being required